Saturday 2 February 2013

photo collage canvas


Do you like the lovely photo collage canvas I got D for Christmas?
I got it when it was on special offer via groupon but the prices are reasonable anyway and there are frequently special offers on. There is a Valentines day offer running at the moment 75% off. Here is the link. Or they are offering 70% discount for new customers. They even do a pay now create later service.

It's really easy to do, you order and they send you a personalised link to upload your photos. You don't have to worry about jumbling them up so they aren't grouped together by event as they arrange them randomly all you need to make sure is that they are all the right way up. They then arrange them randomly into your chosen shape and print them onto a vinyl canvas.

They do lots of different styles
   
    

It is shipped rolled and you put onto the stretcher frame yourself which is really easy and this minimises postage costs and chances of it getting damaged in the post. I liked ours so much I ordered one for my Mum's birthday too.

I was in no way compensated for this post and the opinions expressed are purely my own. I just loved this and thought it was unusual so much I wanted to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!