Wednesday 30 January 2013

hexagons




I've started sewing hexagons again! English paper piecing is something you either love or you hate. Me I love it! It's great for sitting watching TV, taking to karate lessons or soft play centres and for days where I'm not well enough to leave the sofa. 

Above is the picture when I started with just a few hexagons sewn. I mentioned that I was sewing them again here on my snow day post.
I started collecting things to make a hexagon throw what I thought was a few months ago but when I checked it was actually September 2011! Here is the original post.
Thankfully this time I'm making more progress and at last check I had basted just over 300 hexagons.
Watch this space to see if I ever get this quilt finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!