Friday 10 February 2012

Bunting

My handmade buntings are going down a storm lately! I have to admit I quite enjoy making them too. I've made quite a few but my most recent are:




A pink and white heart themed bunting. The fabric is pale pink with white hearts and the lettering is done in bright pink felt with a pink felt heart at either end.




A pink Disney princess bunting. Alternating flags of pale pink with white hearts and pale pink plain fabric. The lettering is done in white felt and there is a flag at either end with a Disney princess iron on transfer.




A lovely transport themed bunting for a little boy. The fabric is white with bright coloured pictures if vehicles an the lettering is done in navy felt.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!