Friday 19 August 2011

Lovely beach bags

Remember a few months ago I made this denim bag for a friend on a bag making course?



Well a couple of weeks ago she took it to work with her. One of the girls in the office commented that she loved the fabric and that she would love a bigger bag in just that fabric. So my friend rung me and asked if I could make one, my reply of course I could! So she asked for 2 beach bags in this fabric for her and her mother.
I made them nice and big (they will hold a full size pillow) with a wipeproof lining (previous life a shower curtain) and nice long straps.



I delivered them to a very happy lady who was impressed with the quality and attention to detail I'd put into them! Then a few days later I had a phone call could I make 2 more for another 2 ladies in the office and a matching change purse for my friend's bag.






It just goes to show that if you make things as well as you can people will tell and show others and word of mouth is a powerful thing!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!