Tuesday 18 January 2011

New baby gifts

A friend has just had a new baby boy and this seemed like a perfect opportunity to try out some new items that I could also make for the shop.
I made:






Travel changing pad. This is made from blue and yellow star cotton on the outside and pale blue fleece on the inside. It has a pocket for holding wipes and nappies too. When Sam was a baby the only folding mats I could find were plastic and they were always so cold. This is warm and can be machine washed when dirty.




Initial onesie in matching fabric to the changing pad. It's ironed on and then stitched all around with a zig zag stitch in yellow.




And a matching vest for his 4 year old big brother.

I hope she likes them as much as I do!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!