Tuesday 12 March 2013

Teacher presents

I'm always looking for something different for Sam to make as teacher presents. I'm a big believer in giving handmade, personal presents but I also want them to be something useful. In the past we've made bookmarks, coasters and bags. This year I decided we could make notebooks. I bought plain hard cover notebooks and printed out personalised pictures for Sam to colour to go on the front. Each teacher and class helper had their own picture and I printed their name on the top too. Once Sam had coloured them in I used a glue stick to hold them in place on the front of the books and covered the front cover of the book in clear sticky plastic to protect the picture. The teachers were really pleased with them and I've seen them using them on a few occasions. It is definitely a gift we will be repeating as Sam moves through the school and changes teachers. 

Sadly I can only find a picture of one of the books not all of them. 


1 comment:

  1. what a thoughtful gift and Sam is so involved with colouring the pictures.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!