Thursday 14 November 2013

Sweet pouch swap - Jaime's parcel

A few months back I signed up for a sweet pouch swap. I was paired with the wonderful Jaime from Utah. After a little cyber stalking I decided on a scrappy striped pouch with this lovely neon pink and white striped fabric lining. 



So I filled it with some lovely sweet goodies that I consider typically British 


A bar of the very British Cadbury chocolate. I chose caramel as she had mentioned in her lists of likes that she liked caramel. She had also requested the turkish delight as had heard it mentioned in the lion the witch and the wardrobe books and couldn't get it in the US. 



Then as a little extra treat I added this Welsh magnet


And this 2012 olympics souvenir tin of mints


She says she loved them so I'm very happy :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!