Saturday 20 July 2013

Great British Sewing Bee



So hands up, who watched the Great British sewing bee? I loved it and know many other crafters who did. What did you think?
For those of you who didn't see it or aren't British it was a TV programme where a group of 8 amateur sewing enthusiasts competed in a series of challenges and the judges decide who leaves each week.

Image for Great British Sewing Bee

More information and some videos can be found here here

The competition was won by an 81 year old lady called Anne 

But one of my favourite competitors was a gentleman called Stuart. So you can imagine my surprise and joy while making my way around the spring quilt show at Malvern and I look up from my wheelchair to see him walking towards me!! I asked him for a photo and he was more than happy to oblige which made my day! 



1 comment:

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!