Friday 23 March 2012

Eye masks

I've been making and selling eye masks for a while. I choose the nicest fabrics I can find, use 2 layers of soft fleece to make sure that it is comfortable to wear and that it blocks plenty of light.




(apologies some of these pictures aren't great but I've been suffering with bouts of insomnia and frequently sew in the middle of the night)
I'm sure I could charge more for them but as long as I can make a small profit on them I'm happy so I sell them for £2.50 each or £3 for personalised ones.







While flipping through a magazine while Sam was at a soft play centre a couple of weeks ago I spotted this in a magazine




£45! For an eye mask??? I love liberty fabrics and they aren't cheap but that price is crazy!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!