Wednesday 11 January 2012

College coursework

After a few weeks of not getting much done on my college coursework I thought I'd better get some work done! So I locked myself in my sewing room for 2 days this week and got 2 projects finished off!

I finished off the detail stitching on the decorative appliqué piece and even had a go at free motion stitching for detail work on the flower heads. I then added a flange, a mitred border and even had a go at continuous mitred corners on the binding. For a first attempt at all these techniques I think I did really well.







Then I got the Christmas throw I started in November finished off too! It's a printed central panel with prairie points top and bottom and 2 borders. It's then backed with a really soft fleece fabric. Only 11 months till I get to use it ;-)






Now to get the paperwork and evidence sheets completed for my folder! :-(

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!