I finished off the detail stitching on the decorative appliqué piece and even had a go at free motion stitching for detail work on the flower heads. I then added a flange, a mitred border and even had a go at continuous mitred corners on the binding. For a first attempt at all these techniques I think I did really well.
Then I got the Christmas throw I started in November finished off too! It's a printed central panel with prairie points top and bottom and 2 borders. It's then backed with a really soft fleece fabric. Only 11 months till I get to use it ;-)
Now to get the paperwork and evidence sheets completed for my folder! :-(
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone