Friday 18 November 2011

A new take on make a wish bracelets

Make a wish bracelets are such a cute idea. You tie them on your wrist and make a wish. Over time the threads fray and the bracelet falls off, then your wish should be ready to come true.
I've made them with stars on for general gifts, snowflakes on for Christmas and most recently with hearts on for a wedding gift.

They are really simple to make all you need is some charms and some 6 strand embroidery cotton. I usually buy my charms off eBay as you can pick them up quite cheap and as they are likely to get lost when the bracelet falls off you don't want anything expensive.
They are then mounted onto a printed background with the story of how the bracelet works.

Here is a photo of the wedding one I made:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!