Sunday 30 October 2011

Photos from quilt show.

So here are all the pictures I took yesterday of the beautiful inspirational quilts. They aren't perfect as I used my iphone but I'm sure you'll love to see them anyway! I've put the picture of the quilt first and then the picture of the label:

Gorgeous use of shadow appliqué on the bottom half. Particularly drawn to this as shadow appliqué is current college coursework:











Not something I'd hang on my wall but got to admire the piecing!!:












Lovely Christmas picture and again amazing use of fabric piecing:











Lovely colours and the 3d flowers are striking:












This next one was one of my favourites. Love the colours and the style and each square is machine quilted in a different style. Close up of a few squares:



















Really striking in just 2 colours. The detail of the quilting is fantastic too:


















Love the hexagons and liked the background story behind the quilt:












Check back for some more photos soon!!!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!