Sunday 30 October 2011

Photos from quilt show 3

Wow I can't believe how many photos I took!!!!

This is a gorgeous quilt made entirely from batik fabrics. I love the dark centre and the light border making a quilt within a quilt effect.












Another set of 2 quilts made from the same pattern.


















A 9 patch scrap quilt:












One of my favourites. I love the muted background and the different size squares and rectangles.












Another one of my favourites. I stood and looked at this one for ages and struggled to tear myself away. I love the way the two halves of the log cabin blocks are arranged to create the diamond effect.


















Great use of a large printed central panel! The central panel is all quilted and embellished and then framed with narrow strip quilting.











This one is also surrounded by narrow strips but has a pieced centre. I love the colours and the orange adds a fab burst of colour.












I adore this Noah's ark quilt!! I'd love to be god enough to make or of these one day! I couldn't resist a close up of the sheep for me and the giraffe for hubby.























I love the swirls on this quilt and if course the pink!!!!!











Another one of my favourites, a lovely street scene.











Another quilt that I struggled to drag myself away from! There were beautiful details to look at everywhere you looked on this quilt. Love the fact it's all made from Christmas fabrics too.























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Leigh, Long time no See. (Saw this today 16th Jan.)I made a version of the Noah's ark quilt about 7 Years ago for my DD's Godson, was really pleased how it came out, I hav'nt blogged for ages but will post a oicture of it later this week hope you pop by and see it!
    Lorraine. Monkey Business & quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!