Saturday 24 September 2011

Hexagon quilt along update

As you'll remember from this post I'm joining in with the sew along at Texas Freckles. Although with over 1000 hexagons to sew I may be some time!

Progress so far:

- I've printed out 15 sheets of 1 inch hexagons to start me off and I'm waiting for hubby to help me cut them out but with first week back at school for him (teacher) and first week back for Sammy (pupil) we have all been too tired to do much.
- I've decided I'll never manage only one hexagon of each fabric but I'm aiming for 2 of each so I've gone through my scrap drawer and pulled out pieces big enough for 2 hexagons and put them all together in a plastic folder.





If anyone wants to send me some scraps or arrange a swap please do let me know I'd really appreciate it as even with using every different scrap in my drawer I'll be lucky to hit 100!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!