Edited 17/02/11 - better photo added
Here is the newest addition to Sammy's wardrobe.
I tried using that fancy bias making gizmo again but I still can't get the hang of it so went back to ironing it the old fashioned way.
I joined two bias strips together for the bottom edge and used one strip for each sleeve. The letters are appliquéd on with short zig zag stitches.
This is the 2nd project from this fabric. I made Sam a pair of braces back in October 2010 Braces Post
I think they'll look adorable together and he's got non uniform day on Friday so I'll get a chance to try them out.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone