Saturday, 15 January 2011

New addition to the family







Meet Mr Piggles, he is the newest member of our family (I'm now outnumbered 3 to 1!!). Sam had asked for a pet as he really misses the chickens that we had to give up when we moved into this house and is besotted with next door's cat. With this house being rented and my health problems we needed a low maintenance pet even though hubby and I would both love a dog.
I had hamsters as a child and have wanted another one for a long time so I suggested a hamster and surprisingly Sam jumped at the idea. So we got a second hand cage off my friend and went shopping for a hamster. Sam wanted to call him Piggy the same as next door's cat so we settled on Mr Piggles. Isn't he cute!! Wonder what I can sew for Hamsters!! LOL


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!