Sunday 16 January 2011

I've found a great new shop - Go check out CSN stores.

My insomnia is driving me crazy the last few days but luckily I have loads of tv to catch up on recorded on the sky+ box and my trusty netbook. I wanted to share one of the new shops I've come across it's called CSN stores. They sell everything from Chest of drawers to cookie cutters. Well worth a look.
Here are a few of my favourites:









With St David's Day coming up on March 1st I think the Welsh Dragon cookie cutters may make a great activity for Sam and I and I'm sure he'll love the transport themed ones too. I really want the pod chair I can just imagine myself chilling in that now that we finally have a nice flat garden that Sam can play in. I'll let you know how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!