Wednesday, 15 December 2010

A shopping spree at Hobbycraft

After my hospital appointment this afternoon my fab hubby took me to Hobbycraft where I was very excited to find all their christmas stock 50% off!
Look how much I got for £49!!!

I got:

3/4 m of bright house fabric (perfect for doorstops) £3.49
1/2 m of beatrix potter fabric (to make oven gloves + applique some towels for my mum's christmas presents) £6.49
1/2 m of childrens animal fabric (for making dribble bandanas) £4.99

A pack of 10 clear glass baubles £2.50


A pink glitter mini christmas tree for displaying ornaments on my stalls next year: £1


2 hanging snowman and 4 hanging santa decorations 75p each. 2 of each for my stall and 2 santas for Sam to decorate for Christmas presents next year. 


3 hanging santa name plaque decorations £1 each


3 hanging reindeer name plaque decorations £1 each


2 christmas tree ornaments 75p each 


3 tree + 3 santa card/photo holders £1 each


2 reindeer + 2 christmas tree spring clip card/photo holders 75p each 


2 standing santa ornaments 75p each - these are for sam to decorate as christmas gifts next year


A mini christmas tree with 3 holes in each branch. I'm thinking of making this into an advent tree for myself  This was 75p too. 


4 sheets of cream felt + 2 sheets of brown felt for making miniature house doorstops  


and my personal favourite - I finally own some mod podge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!