Sunday 28 November 2010

Gingerbread Houses + Train

Well Sam and I've been busy last night and this morning. We had a gingerbread house each and a gingerbread train. I was going to have a go at making my own this year but in the end I took the easy option and bought the house kits from IKEA and the train kit from Aldi. I learnt from the attempt at using melted sugar last year and used icing to hold them together this year and it was much easier.
We then left the icing to dry and harden over night and decorated them this morning.
I tried to give Sam as much free reign as I could with decorating his and he really enjoyed himself! I enjoyed myself too but my hand is killing me from squeezing the icing tubes!!!!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!