Saturday 23 October 2010

Christmas chocolate shapes

Here are my first batch of christmas chocolate shapes. 2 packets of chocolate makes 2 christmas trees, 2 snowman, 2 santas + 6 little teddies.
The large shapes are made in a christmas cake tin which I bought a couple of years ago. I tried making cakes in it but found you couldn't really see what they were supposed to be so decided to try making chocolates in them instead and they worked great. The teddies are made in a silicone chocolate mould. I'll definitely be looking out for more moulds for next year!
------------------

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, I am so impressed by what you manage to do... despite your situation and having a toddler around! I wish I had the energy.
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!