Sunday 26 September 2010

Bedroom curtains

Ok so almost 6 weeks after we moved in we finally have bedroom curtains!! They are made from the front side of a king size duvet cover which matches our duvet covers on the bed. They are very simple with a channel at the top for the curtain pole to go through as eyelet tape was too expensive for my liking and the limited height of the pole ruled out tab tops. I know traditionally curtains are 1.5 to 2 x the width of the window but because the ceiling height starts to drop just past either side of the window(attic room) I decided to make them the same width so they don't look too bulky when open. What do you think? Not perfect but a good first attempt I think.
Help raise awareness of Fibromyalgia for sufferes like me www.fibromyalgia-associationuk.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on readers show me some bloggy love!!!